TalentWeb Recruitment & Staffing is searching for a VoIP Engineer for a full-time, direct-hire position based in Nashville, TN. In this role you will support projects for VoIP initiatives, collaborate with various technical teams, configure advanced features, and test technical solutions before deployment.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and enhancements for Cisco switching and routing infrastructure including Voice Gateways, ATA’s, ISR’s, Nexus, & Catalyst devices
- Ensure architecture, security, design, development, and testing standards are up to date
- Keep current with technology and trends to guide decision making
- 5+ years hands-on LAN and WAN design, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Excellent design, implementation, and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications systems and Cisco Routing and Switching equipment experience
- Strong experience with hands-on implementation, and troubleshooting of telephony and data circuits
- Active Cisco Professional Level Certifications preferred