Technical Support Engineer
TalentWeb Recruitment & Staffing is searching for a Technical Support Engineer for a full-time direct-hire position in West Sacramento. This is a M-F in office position providing technical support to a nationwide customer base. Must have the ability to work occasional Saturdays.
- Contributes and influences best practices in development, implementation, and continuous improvements of critical software and systems.
- Facilitates process improvement teams as needed including support and QA.
- Provides technical assistance as needed (code analysis, architecture analysis, etc.)
- Leads and drives the establishment and acceptance of software and process performance.
- Rigorously challenges performance implementation and continuous improvement to ensure positive change.
- Develops the measures and controls required to assess current capabilities and help improve capabilities as required.
- Determines critical processes and variables to be monitored and controlled.
- Works with key “Platinum” customers to ensure stability and oversight.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Light experience as a developer (including school and personal projects)
- Ability to Interpret product architecture and system design
- Strong and demonstrable experience with troubleshooting and debugging of public facing & private REST APIs
- Strong and demonstrable experience developing, troubleshooting and debugging third party interfaces.
- Track record of building and maintaining excellent working relationships with peers across organizations (QA, Development, PM, UX, etc)
- Track record of delivering excellent customer experiences
- Knowledge of build systems and software integration systems
- Excellent problem solving, communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking - able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically