Sr. Mobile Engineer
TalentWeb Recruitment & Staffing is searching for a Sr. Mobile Engineer for a full-time, direct-hire position in the Los Angeles area. This key individual will join the engineering team and help own and extend core components of our platform.
You will work closely within a cross functional team to enable the consumer platform that will allow for the next level of presence within immersive computing. You must be passionate about disruptive technologies, breaking boundaries, making science fiction real, and willing to be part of the next breakthrough in human communication.
- Customization and integration of the Android OS on hardware. Demonstrated development of services leveraging the Android NDK to bridge native code and device drivers with Java APIs
- Demonstrated experience with Linux for ARM based systems - understand how to customize and enhance the kernel (build/configure the kernel & drivers, tuning power management, performance, etc.)
- Prior experience having developed and deployed high-performance native code (C/C++) for consumer hardware devices
- Prior experience with mathematics libraries and understanding how to develop and partition code modules for efficiency
- Be a self-starter, driven and demonstrated ability to work in a small team environment
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate with non-technical users