Sr. Implementation Consultant
TalentWeb Recruitment & Staffing is searching for a Sr. Implementation Consultant for our client in Sacramento. The Implementation Consultant will help customers implement an innovative SaaS solution and tackle technical problems
- Facilitate the selection of use cases, and help the client prioritize their delivery process. Work with the scrum master / project manager to help determine realistic units of work and a reasonable timeline for the project.
- Build the design documents that explain to the client how this all works. Select appropriate technologies and tools to help the client understand why we recommend these approaches.
- Deep-dive into customer needs to solve the complex problem. When the client raises questions about how the API works, you aren’t afraid to whip up some sample code to make sure they are on the right track. Work with the engineering team to suggest future enhancements to make this easier on the next client.
- Led a client through the continuous integration and validation process to ensure their integration works properly. Co-lead the hand-over meeting with our support team to familiarize them with the client and vice-versa.
The preferred candidates will have a business background the following areas:
- Previous software implementation and customer retention experience
- Experience working with agile methodologies or in an iterative development environment
- Experience in designing enterprise solutions for scalability and SLA fulfillment
- Comfortable working with multi-functional teams: product management, engineering, tech support, merchant finance, sales engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, MIS or Computer Science preferred)