Software Developer (.NET)
TalentWeb Recruitment & Staffing is searching for a Software Developer for a full-time direct-hire position in Roseville.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You will develop and support in-house software. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Learn and implement cutting edge technologies to advance our products and projects
- Work with a small team using Agile principles to design/implement modern software systems
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Complete software documentation, including flow charts, user manuals, version control, etc.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Strong SQL Server
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Engineering is required