Senior Software Developer
TalentWeb Recruitment & Staffing is searching for a Senior Software Developer for our client in Sacramento, CA. If you like being part of a small team and actively participating in team discussions around product and process… We’d like to hear from you! This position is a growth position and will help build one of the new SaaS product offerings.
- Deliver on planned feature development and help lead the team during planning events.
- Develop and maintain software through its full lifecycle
- Participate in software code reviews and process improvements to maintain code quality metrics.
- Mentor junior software developers on design patterns, development best practices.
- Research/Introduce new tools and processes that lead to improved quality and efficiencies.
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years professional object-oriented design and development skills.
- Experience developing services and applications using C# and the .NET Framework. We will consider a similar language like Java
- Solid understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good understanding of design concepts and development patterns.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience in high scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation.
- Performance tuning, optimization skills for scalable systems.
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.