Payments Project Manager
TalentWeb Recruitment & Staffing is searching for a Payments Project Manager for our client in Sacramento, CA. The Payments Project Manager is responsible for the successful onboarding of new clients for payment processing services.
· Build strong, trustful relationships with customers, banking partners, and any outside vendors that have crossover with the Payments Department
· Develop, maintain, and update reports to assist and inform various departments on payments related issues, project status, and implementation dates
· Proactively analyze/create payments-related reports, focusing on trends and potential yellow flags that need attention
· Work directly with customers as the main point of contact during underwriting and obtain underwriting documentation
· Support underwriting by providing direction on what files need to be underwritten and prioritize customers based on several factors.
· Assist underwriter in conducting due diligence reviews of applications, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
· Work with the acquiring banks to ensure successful merchant onboarding and successful interactions with bank after the client is live.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelors Degree in Business, Project Management or equivalent experience.
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, including ability to build relationships and interact with C level individuals
· 3+ Years of experience managing operational functions in the payments industry, preferably in a SAAS environment
· Project management experience (PMP desired but not required)
· Experience in the insurance industry is highly desirable.