Node Software Developer
TalentWeb Recruitment & Staffing is searching for a Node Software Developer for a full-time, direct-hire, 100% remote position. You will be part of an exciting and forward-thinking team that leverages latest technology to advance our technology platforms.
- Design and build enterprise webservices for our Conduit platform
- Collaborate with various development teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Write unit tests to ensure robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Resolve bugs and improve application performance.
- Continuously discover and evaluate new technologies to expand features and improve our technology platforms
- Experience with Node programming language.
- 3+ years of experience developing web services, especially in a micro services architecture
- Basic experience and understanding of GIT version control systems.
- Experience working with third-party libraries, frameworks, and APIs.
- Experience writing unit test plans
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Solid understanding of the agile software and mobile development life cycle