Growth Product Manager
TalentWeb Recruitment & Staffing is searching for a Growth Product Manager for our client in Sacramento, CA. This role will have the ability to first build out the strategy and implementation of the growth infrastructure, and then own the execution and day-to-day management.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing and Product Management to build growth initiatives from idea to development and analysis.
- Effective collaborator - This role sits at the intersection of Product, Marketing, and our Development team and will need to navigate across teams to execute initiatives.
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- KPI - build and maintain a data dashboard with relevant metrics and data points. Determine the metrics that define success and implement tracking systems/processes for those metrics.
- Prioritize and execute product adoption and growth campaigns against a product roadmap
- Establish product and market expertise, including - customer lifecycle, user personas. Key milestones, competitive landscape, and market research
- Create shared customer journey maps and growth milestones to inform and guide growth campaigns.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in Product Marketing focused on growing product adoption and conversion, or growth marketing
- At least 2 years working with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and project management skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience creating and executing innovative strategies and marketing campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- A passion for diving deep into data with Experience designing, implementing and analyzing A/B tests and hypothesis.
- Expert level analytic skills with the ability to summarize key learnings and findings to various stakeholders and teams.
- Experience with Digital Marketing Tools including (or equivalent)
- Marketing Automation - HubSpot
- Customer Data Platform: Segment
- Data and Analytics: Heap Analytics, Google Analytics
- Email automation: Customer.io, Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Intercom
- Growth Platforms: Chameleon, AppCues, Intercom, Pendo
- Building and maintaining integrations (and/or partnering with technical leads) between data sets, growth tools, and platforms.