Digital Marketing Manager
TalentWeb Recruitment & Staffing is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager for our client in Sacramento, CA. This role will have the ability to first build out the strategy and implementation of digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and then own the execution and day-to-day management.
- Partner closely with internal teams to build growth initiatives from idea to development and analysis.
- Effective collaborator - This role will need to navigate across teams to execute initiatives and optimize user experience
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- KPI and ROI - measure and maintain performance of digital marketing campaigns with relevant metrics and data points. Determine the metrics that define success and implement tracking systems/processes for those metrics
- Prioritize and execute product adoption where appropriate
- Plan and implement all web, email, and social media campaigns
- Track growth milestones to inform and guide creative and new growth campaigns
- BS/MS in marketing or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and data-driven thinking
- Experience creating and executing innovative strategies and marketing campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption
- A passion for diving deep into data with experience designing, implementing, and analyzing A/B tests and hypothesis.
- Experience with Digital Marketing Tools including Google Analytics, WebTrends, NetInsight (or equivalent)
- Experience with ad serving tools