Data Center Manager
TalentWeb Recruitment & Staffing is searching for a Data Center Manager for our client in Sacramento, CA. The Data Center Manager is responsible for the overall health and availability of the resources at the datacenter.
- Execute plan and processes involved in the creation and uses of the company datacenter.
- Monitor and evaluate compute and network usage through the datacenter.
- Coordinate support or troubleshooting activities to maintain company’s operations.
- Execute the company’s Disaster Recovery Plan. Recommend and test improvements to the plan.
- Participate and coordinate the installation, upgrade or decommission of datacenter, colocation or cloud resources or services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or ten (10) years of experience in datacenter technologies on an enterprise environment.
- At least two (2) years of experience working on an enterprise level Infrastructure team.
- Expertise in at least two (2) of the following technologies: data networking, telecom, firewall security.
- Proficient in at least two (2) of the following technologies: virtualization, active directory, storage, vendor management.
- Analytical skills for solving complex problems through both technology and leadership skills.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects and internal customers.
- Proficient on ITIL practices.
- Industry certifications a plus (Cisco, VMware, Palo Alto, etc)